Diaper need is the struggle to provide clean, dry diapers
1 in 3 families in the US are affected by diaper need
- 26% of Nevada families earn less than the Federal Poverty Line
- Most working parents rely on childcare, and most childcare facilities require parents to provide diapers. Without diapers, parents cannot attend work or school.
- Diapers cannot be purchased with SNAP (also known as food stamps) because they are classified as a luxury item, like alcohol and tobacco.
- Babies need between 6 and 10 diapers per day.
Click the Donate Now button at the top of this page to make a contribution.
“Diapers are essential to the well-being of Nevada families”
Hold a diaper drive during National Diaper Need Awareness Week
September 26th to October 2nd
- Choose a location: your place of worship, office, child’s school, etc.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-485-2229 to request a branded collection box.
- Collect newborn and size 1 diapers during Diaper Need Awareness week.
- Schedule a time to drop off your donations.